The Classes We Offer:
- Body Blast – Designed with a mix of power yoga, traditional cardio exercises, and kickboxing. Like all classes, you can modify the moves to fit your individual fitness level. This is a high intensity class designed to maximize the hour for calorie burn and toning with an emphasis on utilizing your core muscles.
- Spin Class – A class on a stationary bike set to music. Bikes are adjustable to various levels of difficulty. Beginners through advanced are welcome.
- Step Aerobics – Aerobic exercise that consists of stepping up and down on a 4″ to 10″ (adjustable) step. Movements are coordinated & choreographed to music. Class includes: 1) warm-up & aerobic stepping (40 – 45 minutes) and 2) muscle conditioning of upper and/or lower body, abdominal work, and cool-down (15 – 20 minutes). Modifications are offered to accommodate variable fitness levels.
- Hatha Yoga -The most widely practiced form of yoga in the world. Hatha Yoga uses postures (asana) and conscious breathing (Pranayama) in combination with mental focus to develop awareness, strength and flexibility, and relaxation. Through proper alignment and mindful actions of the body, Hatha Yoga brings balance, strength, and a sense of well-being to the practitioner.
- Yoga Fit – Designed to improve the health, performance, and mental acuity of athletes or individuals interested in improving their level of fitness.
- Zumba – An aerobic exercise class based on Latin-inspired dance moves and fitness. An interval type fitness class with variable music speeds and complexity. Easy to learn & fun to do!
- Lite Zumba – The lower intensity version of Zumba! A great class for beginners, yet still all the fun and heart-pumping cardio of the original Zumba.
- Self-Defense – A self defense course designed to make you more aware, prepared, and ready for any situation that may occur in your everyday life on any given day
- Water Aerobics- This shallow water workout includes calisthenics style movements with variations of upper and lower body resistance moves. You will march, jog, kick, jacks and jump through the water to create resistance to improve cardiovascular fitness, muscular endurance and flexibility. Each instructor uses his/her creativity to keep the pace moving and the activities interesting. As the participant, you determine your own intensity by deciding how hard to manipulate the water.
- Soft Water Aerobics – In our warm water exercise pool, this class combines easy aerobics with stretching and strength training. This lower intensity version is perfect for beginners.
- Tumbling – Our tumbling classes are designed to work on floor tumbling skills, along with beginner introduction to the balance beam. We concentrate on forward & backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels, bridge kick-overs, front & back walkovers and starter drills for back handsprings.
- Kick Boxing – A class that takes the moves of a kickboxer’s training and choreographs them to music. You’ll do some or all of the following: jump rope, shadow-box, forward kicks, punches, and the fancy footwork you see boxers do in the ring when they’re trying to avoid taking one on the chin.
- A.O.A. – Our Active Older Adults class works on improving coordination, memory, balance along with rebuilding strength in the muscles. Created to be a fun, social, and inspiring class for older adults!
We are always open in suggestions to new classes or class times. If there’s a class you’d like to see, feel free to let us know and we’ll see what we can do.
Every Tuesday and Thursday night from 5:00pm-5:30pm and 5:30pm-6:00pm. Toddler swim lessons are on Fridays from 9:30am-10:00am.
Group – $45 for 8 classes
Private – $53 for 5 classes
Parent-Taught Toddler Group – $45 for 8 classes
|FAAC Pricing Options:
Admission: Day Pass Only….$8.00
Family Swim, Members….$3.00
Family Swim, Nonmembers….$3.75
|Annual Memberships:1st Family Member….$380.002nd Family Member….$375.003rd Family Member….$370.00Other family membership pricing is available. The discounts we give are dependent on age and size. Call in or drop by at any time for a quote!||
Automatic Bank Draft Monthly Membership Fees:
Youth (17 & under) … $29.99*
Adult (18 & over) … $36.99*
Senior Citizen (62 & over) … $29.99*
Military Discount (Active Duty Only) … $29.99*
All Members … $39.99*
*Prices are subject to the WA state sales tax.
Cost is $50.00 per hour for up to 20 people; each additional person – $2 per person. A $25.00 refundable deposit is required for all rentals paid for prior to date of rental. Deposit will NOT be refunded if you cancel late or do not show.